This week’s recipe: Another Orange and Kiwi16 Feb 2015
Another standard or French style pancakes resep klapertart kukus mudah sekali is a dish in itsoriginal country, usually made from wheat flour. Now, another standard can be found in a variety of shapes and flavors. This time, ABC presents Another recipe with fresh flavors, When Orange and Kiwi.
This dish is similar to a thin pancake and can be consumed as a main dish (if salted) or as a dessert (if sweeter).
How to make it not too difficult, and requires less cookingtime than half an hour.
When Orange and Kiwi ala chef Noelene Swain.
Serving suggestions: for 4 people
Presentation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 cup all purpose flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 oranges, grab the contents (and blended) and her skin
4 tablespoonscitrussyrupalcoholorcan be replaced withordinarycitrussyruporrum
2 tablespoons honey
The Contents Of Another:
4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
4 oranges, Peel and separate its contents
How to Cook
To create another standard:
1. sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in eggs, milk and oil gradually. So to mix evenly.
2. let stand for 15 minutes. Brush hot pan with oil.
3. enter a quarter of dough. Cook resep sambal terasi ulek until lightly browned underneath. Flip the dough carefully When
4. Cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining dough.
To make the sauce and filling in the dough:
1. heat butter in a skillet. Stir in orange juice, leather, citrus syrup alcohol/rum/ordinary grapefruit syrup and honey. Cook for a minute or two over low heat. Enter the kiwi fruit and orange into the batter When that has been done. Another roll, with kiwi fruit and oranges in it. Place the serving dish to Another. Pour the warm Orange sauce that has cooked. Garnish with strips of orange peel and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
How easy and practical enough, right?
Congratulations to practice this recipe in your weekend!